As its name suggests, Random Things Mod that adds a variety of new objects to Minecraft. Most of these serve as utilities to make gameplay more convenient, such as enhanced soil. The mod also includes minor changes to vanilla that for example allow you to color glass, redstone blocks and redstone lamps.
- Go to RandomThings wiki page
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.