Bring some visual effects to pain. This mod adds a few features that make pain seem more realistic. There will be many more features to come but for now there are just a few. All effects can be configured by pressing the ‘P’ key in game. This can also be rebound in the controls menu
- Blood splatters on your screen when you take damage (randomized size and location on screen)
- Blood particles spew from your body when you take damage, some leave a splatter on the ground
- When you are hurt from an explosion, you will get dust in your eyes
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Realistic Pain Mod :
Realistic Pain Screenshots
Dust from explosions