Spider Queen was a popular Minecraft mod that met its demise after the largely mod-breaking 1.3 update of Minecraft. Spider Queen: Reborn is a remake of the original mod.
Spider Queen reverses the role of the player in Minecraft by placing them in the role of a monster instead of a human. As the Spider Queen, you will be able to see better in the dark, climb up and swing from walls and ceilings, catch monsters and humans, and use them to create new spiders that will protect you from danger!
Explore the darkness to your heart’s content. Make friends with the skeletons, creepers, and zombies by giving them hearts, skulls, and brains. Befriend the creatures of the night! Battle roving bands of humans, or be friends with them. Create an army and a family! Be a monster today.
- Become the Spider Queen or the Spider King, disable the mod without uninstalling it, and easily change your Queen’s/King’s skin with an in-game item.
- Capture creatures and use them to breed many unique spiders, including Boom Spiders, who attack with explosions, Ender Spiders, who spawn minions to assist them in a fight, and Carrier Spiders, who can carry items for you.
- Level up your spiders and improve their abilities by engaging in combat!
- Climb walls using webbing, or swing across long distances using the webslinger.
- Maintain a reputation with various creature groups, start wars and gather allies.
- Fight and defeat humans who have the names and skins of real Minecraft players! Golden names are developers.
- Constantly track your prey with night vision – enabled by crafting the Bug Light.
- Control your spiders and followers with the Spider Rod.
- Craft a Spider Bed to sleep during the day and wake up at night.