Ditch your Old skins at the door and get ready to change into something with Definition.
- Easy install via Forge
- Support for SD/HD Skins
- Offline Skins (must have connected to the skin server at least once for your skin to be available offline, only skins uploaded to our site will be available to use offline)
- A section of user submitted skins to chose from wardrobe to store skins for future use space to upload a private skin for personal use
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Register on this site and choose some skins for your wardrobe either from the small collection of user submitted skins in the gallery tab, or upload a private skin for personal use from your wardrobe tab.
- Once you have a skin in your wardrobe, simply click the wear skin button and it will show up in your game to remove your spiffy skin and go back to wearing your minecraft skin simply click the button found near the top of your wardrobe tab.