VoxelMap was originally Zan’s minimap, a rather famous minimap mod created by Zaneris. VoxelMap is an in-game minimap mod with a few nice features. It displays waypoints (per dimension, and per multiverse world if the server is running voxelPlugin). It also displays mob (and player) icons, with optional helmets and playernames. Waypoints can be edited or removed at any time, with an easy UI for picking their color. In SP (with commands enabled) or in MP with sufficient permissions, the user can teleport to any waypoint. Functions in the Nether. Has a handy cave mode. for underground exploration.
There are 2 versions:
- Standard version: please use or .
- Forge version is optional, and is installed like any other Forge mod
How to install:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft
- Go to mods folder
- C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod