This mod provides simple lightweight method for using WorldEdit in your single-player worlds. At present it is in early development but it should support all of the core features of WorldEdit and also works with WorldEditCUI, allowing you to view your selection in real time!
What is WorldEdit?
WorldEdit is an in-game map editor for Minecraft. It is an indispensable tool for…
- Survival: Remove a griefer’s lava, rollback to previous versions of the world, build a NPC village for your server, regenerate chunks, fix broken pools of water, move buildings — fix problems quickly and easily! Administrate your server efficiently.
WorldEditWrapper Mod Features:
- Use WorldEdit in single-player
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader for your version of Minecraft
- Download the latest version of the WorldEditWrapper litemod and copy it to your mods folder. NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the game and load any single player world, you should now have access to all of the WorldEdit functions.
- For best results, you should also install WorldEditCUI
How to use:
- WorldEditWrapper provides all of the features of WorldEdit, the best place to find information on using WorldEdit is the official wiki.
More posts of WorldEditWrapper Mod :