This mod adds a crafting recipe that allows you to craft 5x Rotten Flesh into 1x Patchwork Flesh, and a smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Patchwork Flesh into Leather. Experience gained from smelting is 0.35, equivalent to cooking raw beef into steak.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Airbreathercore (For Minecraft 1.8 or higher).
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
- The ID of Patchwork Flesh is configurable in 1.6.4 versions, of course, using YALSM.cfg that gets created in your config folder. It defaults to 9753 (thanks random.org!).
- Also optionally (disabled by default) adds a single smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Rotten Flesh directly into Leather. Experience gained from smelting is the minimum allowed (0.1, same as Cobblestone –> Stone). Turn this on in YALSM.cfg if you want it.