Additional Banners mod adds more banner patterns to Minecraft. This mod includes over 25 new banner patterns. Each pattern can be applied by putting a banner in a crafting grid along side the item or block in the item frame above. Each pattern can be dyed in any of the 16 minecraft colors, just like the vanilla ones.
These are some extra screen shots of the new patters.
How to install Additional Banners Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Additional Banners Mod :