Enderthing mod provides the ability to have globally-shared color-coded inventories.
- Ender Key: By shift-rightclicking on an Ender Chest, you can open the shared inventory corresponding to the color code of the key. Anywhere, any time.
- Private Keys: These items act like the normal keys, but instead of opening a global inventory, the inventory is player-bound instead, which means other players will get separate inventories from you.
- Ender Lock: By shift-rightclicking on an Ender Chest, you can permanently convert this chest into an Ender Key Chest, which will allow hoppers and other pipes to access the chest.
- If you use the lock on an already-keyed chest, the old lock will pop off, meaning it’s reusable.
- If you want to de-key a chest, put it on your hand, and shift-rightclick on air.
- Private Locks: Similarly to keys, they act like normal locks, but with a caveat: Private chests can not be automated, since the inventory is bound exclusively to the player.
- Ender Key Chest
- Clicking the areas around the pieces at the top with dyes will change the colors. Note that this acts on the top face, not the wool pieces themselves.
- Bags: Same principles as the chests and keys: normal ones access the global network, private ones access the private network.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Enderthing Mod :