Gravestone Extended Mod is an addon of Gravestone Mod, which consist of additional blocks (such as memorials, spawners, skull candles, and e.t.c), structures(cemeteries, undertaker house, catacombs, and e.t.c) and monsters.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Gravestone Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.