The Missing Pieces Mod is a collection of blocks which is added to the building and experience of the game.
- Most importantly are the round Pillars and triangle Wedges. Perfect for sloped roofs and ramps and columns on your buildings.
- Interactive Shelves with four slots for holding and displaying your items nicely.
- Chairs and Tables with spindle legs for setting up the dining room. Chairs support sitting.
- Lamps and Candelabra to shine away the gloom.
- Update, 1.3.1, now supports hardened clay in Wedges, Pillars, Stairs, and Slabs.
- Latest update, 1.4.0, now supports Mineralogy rocks for pillars and wedges, and Basemetals metals for lamps and candelabras if they are loaded. They are optional and this mod will run just fine without them.
How to install Missing Pieces Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.