MultiStorage mod adds multiple types of storage. Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
- A dimensional storage; there contents are accessible from any other of the same color.
- Storage can be expanded and made private.
- (NOTE: private does not prevent people from opening the chest it only changes the network.)
- There are 4096 shared networks and an additional 4096 private networks for each player.
- Shift+Right-Click with a bag on a chest to link them, this allows for remote access to the chest.
Hidden, Junk, Stacking:
- Hidden Storage (The rainbow one) Can look like nearly any block.
- Shift must be held to open the inventory, else if will try to click on the original block.
- Junkboxes (The half-slab) can store a large amount of items.
- Downside is that only 16 slots are visible, Items will randomly switch upon opening the inventory.
- Stacking chests can be 1, 2, or 3 blocks tall.
- Opening from the front this allows for tight packing onto a wall.
- These can all be upgraded once to double there inventory.
- (NOTE: if Terraquous is in there are cloud variants of all inventories.)
- A secure area that only you (and people you allow) can enter.
- They can be as small as 4x4x4, and up to 16x16x16.
- Items, Redstone, and Liquid can be passed through special walls.
How to install MultiStorage Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install ShetiPhianCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.