OpenBlocks Elevator Mod. Simple port of the elevator from OpenBlocks to Minecraft 1.8.9+. In Creative its located on the Elevator Mod Tab. It can have blocks between them, you can also have multiple on the same X and Z.
Crafting is the same OpenBlocks mod.
How to install OpenBlocks Elevator Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of OpenBlocks Elevator Mod :