Palaria Mod has been designed to take your Minecraft experience to the next level by implementing multitudes of great new features that’ll give players a refreshing experience and give them something extra to do alongside the usual Minecraft stuff. The mod is definitely one of the oldest ones out there nowadays as it’s been out for over three years and over its lifespan it has seen countless amounts of patches that have kept it up to date and according to modern day standards.
As mentioned before, the Palaria mod adds a ton of new things to the game for example great new biomes, special blocks based off different kinds of materials, new tools to use, strong weapons to beat your foes with and even a whole bunch of new mobs that you’ll get to slay on your Minecraft travels. The mod implements some really unique weapons as well that are built from the special materials that it adds. These weapons have distinct characteristics and various special effects that separate them from the usual weapons.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.