Psi mod is a magical tech spell programming mod inspired by Mahouka.
The core of Psi is a system where you can create action sequences (“Spells”) to be executed in the world. Just look to the left of this text for some examples.
This system is followed by a leveling system containing ingame documentation and tutorials of the various concepts and pieces you’ll get. The mod makes use of basic mathematical concepts, such as Vectors in its systems, which allows for great flexibility on what spells can do.
Science, Magic. Rising Hope.
How to install Psi Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AutoRegLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.