ReAuth Mod is a mod to Re-Login to Mojang while Minecraft is still running. This mod is clientside only. It will not work in servers.
- Fixes the Problem of having to restart your Client when your Session is invalid.
- Shows whether your Session is valid.
- Change Accounts while Minecraft is running.
- Change Username for playing offline (has to be enabled in config).
- Hidden Button in the MainMenu (17325) for CustomMainMenu to be wrapped.
MultiplayerScreen with LoginButton added
Multiplayerscreen with Sessionvalidator Online
Multiplayerscreen with Sessionvalidator Offline
Login-screen with the “Play Offline” Button enabled
How to use:
- Just hit the “Re-Login” Button in the Multiplayermenu and enter your Logindata, after that you will be able to login on your Servers.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.