Simple Corn Mod for aims to fill a few gaps in vanilla Minecraft by adding corn, integrated in a way that makes gameplay smooth and unchanged from the vanilla style.
- Corn kernels can be obtained from breaking grass at a slightly lower chance than seeds.
- Corn crops are 3 blocks tall.
- Ears of corn can be crafted into more kernels or cooked to produce a food meant to be comparable to a vegetarian counterpart to steak.
- Chowders add another use to milk.
- Corn fields also generate in villages and kernels are valid chicken tempting items.
- Corn adds a new plant type, denseCrop, which has 3×3 rows of quads instead of 2×2.
- Fully grown corn slows down the player by 65%, try making a corn maze!
- Crops check twice when harvested (once per top two blocks) and have a 60% chance of dropping 2 ears OR a 90% of dropping 1. This means a small chance of getting nothing with a maximum yield of 4.
- Corn can technically be grown wih bone meal but It will take a large amount (10-20).
- Corn doesn’t have any +- system for growth like wheat does. Place anyway you like.
- Chicken chowder can also be crafted with a bowl of corn chowder and a cooked chicken.
- Corn fields have a generation weight of 30.
The growth stages
How to install Simple Corn Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.