Village Box mod helps build your own village.
- 30+ new professions of villagers with unique trading lists and skins.
- Profession upgrading system.
- Upgrading villagers to have 170+ new items:
- New weapons and armors
- Cool magic items
- Tables and chairs
- New fruits, food and drinks
- New paintings
- Works on multiplayer servers.
How do I get my first villager?
You should find a villger with following steps:
- 1. Craft a mailbox by using recipe: 1 any plank + 1 paper —> mailbox
- 2. Craft an invitation by using recipe: 1 paper + 1 ink + 1 feather —> invitation
- 3. Put the mailbox in somewhere of the world, then hold a invitation and right click on the mailbox.
- 4. Wait for a while, you will receive a letter, right click the letter and you can find a approve button on it.
- 5. Click the approve button, a villager will appear in front of you
I can’t upgrade and trade with a villager!
You need to make a home and move the villager in before trading and upgrading with him/her;
How to build a valid house for villagers?
Minimum requiments of a valid house:
- 1. The roof should be fully covered
- 2. The villager should be surrounded by blocks (at least 1 tile height) on xz-plane (y is the height)
How to get coins?
There a several ways to get coins in the game
- * Destroy blocks (grass, stone, dirt, tree…)
- * Kill mobs (zombie, skeleton…)
- * Alchemy Pot
I can only find bronze coins, how to get silver coins and gold coins?
You need to upgrade a villager to a banker. A banker can help you to exchange coins.
What is Treasure Hunt Level?
A higher treasure hunt level will help you get more coins
What if one of my villagers was killed by mobs/myself/my stupid buddy?
Don’t worry, dead villagers will revive after a short time.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Village Box Mod :