Sometimes, regular chests are just too small, this mod allows you to create multiblock chests of any size.
To build these chests, you will need multiple Colossal Chest Wall blocks and exactly one Colossal Chest Core block.
Your structure must be cubic, each side must have an equal length. The minimum size of the structure is two blocks.
The structure must be made up of Chest Wall’s, exactly one Colossal Chest Core block must be present in the structure.
Once your structure is valid, the multiblock will be formed visually.
You must only build the actual walls of the structure, leave the inside of the structure hollow.
You can attach hoppers and pipes to the chest at the position of the Colossal Chest Core block.
Obviously, you can also open a gui to manage the inventory of the chest yourself.
Optionally, you can add any number of Colossal Chest Interface blocks to your structure to make those spots interfacable with hoppers and pipes.
How to install:
- Download and install Cyclops Core.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.