Are you tired of seeing the same old animals on your Minecrafting adventures? If so, this mod is for you! This mod adds some amazing exotic birds to your world!
- Bird Meat is dropped by all of the birds. Just place the raw meat in a furnace to cook yourself some tasty grub!
Book of Birds
- This book tells you about all of the birds in game. It includes their picture, the scientific name and a little caption about them. It can be crafted using a normal book and a peacock feather, like so:
- This item will occasionally drop from nests, and also when you throw any of the bird eggs. It can be used like bonemeal to speed up the growth of plants and to grow flowers.
- It does not yet do anything interesting, but can be used to store your eggs if necessary.
- Probably the most important part of the mod. You will find these nests sitting atop leaves in your world. Breaking them will drop 0-3 different bird eggs and some sticks. Empty nests can be crafted using the following recipe. When placed, they will be affected by gravity:
- Dropped by Peacocks, these feathers can be used to craft the Book of Birds.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.