Just like in Terraria, Terraria Buttons Mod adds buttons to containers / chests that can do four actions: Loot All, Deposit, Quick Stack, and Restock.
- Loot All: Just like it sounds, this button tries to bring everything from the chest in your inventory (empty slots).
- Deposit: This is the reverse of Loot All, it tries to dump everything you have into the chest (empty slots).
- Quick Stack: Instead of trying to loot everything, it matches items in your chest that already exist in your inventory. It just refills item stacks that you are carrying. So if you have in your inventory a bunch of cobblestone that is stack size 1 or 2, and the chest is full of cobble. it will refill only those stacks.
- *ALSO* By default this can leave your chest empty, but you can change in the config file ‘restock_leave_one’ so that your chest will be left with a minimum of one (1) item in each stack
- Restock: This is Quick Stack in reverse, it deposits everything into the chest but only the matching item stacks.
It also works if your player inventory has been modded or changed (such as with Overpowered Inventory), and also with modded containers such as the Iron Chests mod. To keep you moving fast through all the chests in your storage room, it auto closes the container when the button is done.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Terraria Buttons Mod :