- Works both above and under ground.
- Cave maps.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots.
- Displays players on the map as white dots.
- Displays items on the map as red dots.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings).
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
How to install Xaero’s Minimap Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Xaero’s Minimap Mod :