Do you hate the new Minecraft combat system? Remember when you could actually win a fight against more than one zombie? So download classic combat mod and bring it back.
Classic Combat is very simple. It removes the cooldown from all weapons in the game, so you’ll always hit for the attack value of the weapon you’re using just like Minecraft before the Combat Update.
It’s 100% server-compatible, mod compatible, and efficient. It won’t affect your game/server’s performance in any way.
Want to bring the new combat system back? Easy, just remove Classic Combat and continue using your same world without any issues.
Just so everyone’s clear:
- No more attack cooldowns. You will always hit for the attack value of the weapon you’re using, no matter how long ago you used it.
What’s Not Changed:
- The “swing” graphic is still shown when attacking something.
- Damaged “hearts” are still dropped when something is attacked.
- You can still dual wield.
- You can still use shields.
- Your cooldown indicator will still show and function, however it no longer has effect.
How to install Classic Combat Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Classic Combat Mod :