Experience Seedling Mod adds the seeds of the plant of Experience. The seeds are very expensive: it takes eight gold ingots and a seed of wheat to get an Experience plant seed. On average, collecting a mature plant using a Fortune III enchanted item make you get a single seed. If you use a tool not enchanted or not the plant is mature the likelihood goes down dramatically. To get the crop without damaging the plants use shears with right mouse button, as you do to shear a sheep. But beware villagers: they will destroy your plants… The harvest consists Experience Orbs.
Now you can use bonemeal on plants until they grow, but the experience will not ripen anymore. To gather experience you have to wait spontaneous maturation.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.