Integrated Dynamics Mod is a mod which requires you to build networks for complex automation and system integration. It is a mix between bundled redstone, BuildCraft gates and Applied Energistics-style networks.
Use ‘Readers’ to import external values into the network using ‘Variables’.
Different types of readers are used to capture the outside world.
Different types of writers can be used to interact with the world.
Each reader has countless aspects to read properties.
Display the variable values on a display for debugging, or if you want to make things fancy.
Mod interactions at its finest, which is one of the main goals of this mod.
Perform complex operations with the Logic Programmer on your variables to automate tasks.
When using variables inside such operations, place them inside a Variable Store to make them accessible to the network.
Immersive crafting system for creating everything in this mod, JEI support is available.
Hide your cables inside Facades to make your network blend in with the rest of the world.
Cables and parts are fully compatible with McMultiPart
RF-compatible energy system. (Network consuming energy is disabled by default, enable it to make your game more interesting)
Visual feedback, since logic networks can become quite complex.
Use operators as values, to perform functional operators like map, filter and reduce. These can also be used in combination with Charset pipes to create fully-fledged fine-grained sorting systems.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Cyclops Core and Common Capabilities Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.