Just Enough Buttons Mod is a small client-side mod with no dependencies, which adds some utility buttons to the inventory screen.
- These buttons are more or less just shortcuts to the commands, e.g. clicking on kill all entities will simply execute “/kill @e[type=!Player]”
- So if the player is not allowed to execute the command, which the button is representing, the button will be turned off.
- The buttons can all be turned off in the config gui.
These are the current buttons:
- Switch gamemodes (Adventure and Spectatormode can be disabled)
- Switch to rainy/sunny weather
- Delete Items
- Set time to night/day
- Remove all entities
- Enable/Disable Daylightcycle
- A custom command button to execute a given command (Set in the config gui under Mod Options)
A note about the trash button:
- When in survival mode just grab a stack and click on the button to delete all items of that type. Hold shift if you want all items, including sub items, to be deleted (e.g. All types of wool or colored glass).
- When In creative it won’t delete the item you’re currently dragging around, so you’ll want to hover over the item you want to delete, press
- C (Can be changed) and then click on the delete button.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.