Renders 3D items flat on the ground and disables auto-pickup. Realistic Item Drops is a simple mod that will give a very different feeling to your Minecraft experience. Auto-pickup can be disabled requiring players to manually collect items by right clicking them. They can also lay flat on the ground instead of magically hovering in the air. As an added bonus, sprint tossing increasing the distance items can be thrown allowing players to throw items to each other catching them mid-air.
- Items lay flat on the ground
- Manually pick up items with right click
- Sprint toss items further
- Catch items mid air
- Items float on fluids
- Configs for all of the above
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.