Signals Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods adds Signals to the game, which behave similar to OpenTTD signaling (which is based on how train signals in real life behave). Apart from Signals this mod contains a routing system, where carts can be configured to go to a certain station and the routing will do the rest (decide the best route and operate junctions).
(Please watch the video)
How to install Signals Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More posts of Signals Mod :