Simple Quarry Mod adds Fuel Quarry to Minecraft.
How it works:
- It uses any fuel to mine.
- 1 Coal (or Charcoal) can mine 96 blocks.
- Quarry mines only 1 chunk.
Powered quarry HARD
Powered quarry easy
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.