Solar Village is a standard solar panel mod for the TESLA power API. The goal of this mod is to provide a basic solar panel that can be configured by players and modpacks to suit very specific needs. This mod also doubles as a testing tool that can be used by others to confrim that TESLA power support is working.
How does it work?
When the solar panel is in direct contact with the sky and it is day time, the panel will produce a small amount of power every tick. (20 times a second). The power generated is stored in an internal buffer which can be accessed by wires and other machines. The panel power can only be accessed from the bottom face. The amount of power generated, the size of the internal buffer, and the rate at which power can be extracted from the buffer can all be configured.
How to craft?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Tesla API.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.