Forever Enough Items (FEI) mod brings back Not Enough Items to Minecraft 1.9. But with improvements, and a lot more.
- Utilities grid on top left.
- Inventory save and load.
- Item Subsets.
- Unlimited amount of profiles.
- Full configurability: from background color to disabling whole element.
- API for easier integration.
- If you hover over anything (from FEI) and hold shift, tooltip explaining how to use it will appear.
- In the bottom left corner, you have profiles selector. Left clicking will display quick selector, right clicking will bring up profiles manager. In there you can change, remove and create new profiles. From there eveything is annotated and intuitive to use!
- You can also go to profiles manager anytime (in gui), by hitting P.
- Concerning elements positions: you can align elements, in “Position And Size” gui, by using your numpad (2 axis), and your arrows (1 axis: x for left & right, y for up & down).
Custom permissions system:
- FEI has custom permissions system. It consists of user, moderator, administrator and owner. You can use /feiop to OP others. You can OP to any level below yours.
- In order to OP first player (owner), use server console with /feiop (server), which will make PLAYER and owner, or /feiop (single player / lan), to OP yourself (works only if you’re hosting the world).
- Each “game changing” action has permission level that user must have. For example: game mode utility or inventory loader. But, displaying chunk edges or saving inventory is not game changing, so you can save your inventory without any permission level.
Just Enough Items (JEI) overriden:
- FEI overrides some JEI functionality in order to corespond to profile system. For example, (by default), search bar is moved to center. You may also notice that wrench icon in bottom right corner is gone. That’s because JEI is now configured per profile.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Excore.
- Download and install Just Enough Items.
- Download and install Chunk Edge Indicator Mod.
- Download and install Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.