Player Stats mod adds in-game statistics for player, which you can upgrade using experience.
- Accelerated Furnace: This statistic increases the melting speed.
- Mining: This statistic increases the speed of the mining pickaxe.
- Digging: This statistic increases the speed of the digging shovel.
- Cutting: This statistic increases the speed of the ?utting axe.
- Attack Speed: This statistic increases the speed strike of the sword.
- Leaper: This statistic increases the height of the jump player.
- Soft Landing: This statistic reduces the damage from falling player.
How to install Player Stats Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.