This works for all overworld seeds, on Tilled Soil, Nether Wart, on Soul Sand, and Chorus Flower on End stone.
Quark mod aims to create an experience akin to the “vanilla” experience, by having a very simple motto: anything that would be added to Quark could also be added to the default game without compromising its gameplay style. To that end, every feature added to Quark is simple and small. Hence the name of the mod, Quark, as a Quark is a very small thing. Quark is a Modular mod. Which means that its features are split within various modules. All of the modules can be disabled, and all the features can also be disabled individually if one wants to.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Quark Information and Screenshots
4 Blocks are crafted with a 2×2 of the respective Hardened/Stained Clay block.
Walls for, aside from all the previous: Purpur, Bricks, Quartz, Sandstone, Red Sandstone, and Stone Bricks.
These are crafted with 3 Paper in the middle row, and Sticks covering the rest of the grid.
If Shift is held, it stores items in “smart” mode, meaning it’ll only store items in chests that already have at least one of that item.
- Extract all items from the chest that you have at least one of in your inventory.
- Deposit your entire inventory (not hotbar, armor or off-hand) in the chest.
- Same as the previous, but in “smart” mode.
The shards act like Glowstone Dust, in which Fortune will let you get more, and Silk Touch will just drop the block.
In the case that there’s already a recipe of this sort (like Chiseled Sandstone), that recipe will be the one used for crafting.
There’s also config options to enable Alpha style grass, which gives you the Minecraft Alpha vibe, or to manually set the grass color.
Combining Basalt with Quartz makes Andesite. Combining Cobblestone with Coal makes Basalt.
This is mostly a modpack maker feature, as all these options are already available through the Customized world type.