This works for all overworld seeds, on Tilled Soil, Nether Wart, on Soul Sand, and Chorus Flower on End stone.
Quark Mod aims to create an experience akin to the “vanilla” experience, by having a very simple motto: anything that would be added to Quark could also be added to the default game without compromising its gameplay style. To that end, every feature added to Quark is simple and small. Hence the name of the mod, Quark, as a Quark is a very small thing. Quark is a Modular mod. Which means that its features are split within various modules. All of the modules can be disabled, and all the features can also be disabled individually if one wants to.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and AutoRegLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download links for other versions: