There isn’t much to say about this mod. It transforms dropped items from flat images to 3D, like when you hold items in your hands. This mod does work in SMP. As of v1.5, this mod requires Forge and does not edit any base files.
- Download and install .
- Download and install QuinOptions.
- Download this mod from the link above.
- Copy 3DItems.jar into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Run Minecraft!
- Updated for
- No longer edits any base files
- Added 3D items in item frames
- Added in-game config pages
- Other unimportant stuff