With all these machines in all these different tech mods, there needs to be a way to automate them into factories! The Assembly Line mod introduces you to conveyor belts, various item manipulation blocks and brings your machines together. While pipes are easier to build with for item transportation, who in the world would stuff their valuables inside a tiny little pipes? If you like building realistic styled factories, designing complex contraptions with various machines, then the Assembly Line mod is for you!
This instruction works on both server and client.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (universal) by dragging files into the minecraft.jar file.
- Download Assembly Line.
- Drag Assembly Line into the mods folder located in the minecraft directory.
- Run and Play!
More posts of Assembly Line Mod :
Assembly Line Changelogs
- Added encoder for the creation of disks
- Added disks
- Added own creative tab
- Fixed manipulator duplication bug
- Fixed crates to somehow be connecting to wires
- Fixed imprints being stackable. Ruins NBT data.
- Fixed imprinter crafting only one item result from a recipe that yields more than one result
- Fixed imprinter not being able to craft all items (e.g the Imprinter, stone pick)
- Fixed crates able to be connected to wires
- Fixed machines (manipulator, rejector) so they properly convey power to rest of connected machine network