Better World Generation 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
I’m sure this is the moment you’ve all been waiting for. It’s update! People! The Better World Generation 3 Version 1.0.6 is a mod upgraded for Minecraft version 1.3.1. What does that mean? It means that it’ll bring much more variety to your Minecraft world! The new Better World Generation 3 will not only add new worldtypes but other features including new biomes and their colors, various form of beaches, cooler terrain generations, and a lot more!
Better World Generation 3 for Minecraft 1.3.1 Main Features
- Default and Large Biomes
- Survival Island
- Survival Skyland
- Othe Sky Dimensions
The Better World Generation 3 Version 1.0.6 will allow all you Minecraft users to look at the Minecraft world in a whole new perspective. The new appearance of the world will not only catch your eyes but your heart deep inside. Also, as Better World Generation 3 has many different worldtypes, you’ll have no worries even though you get bored with one type, because you can simply change to another. That’s mainly what this mod is all about. It will definitely give you various experiences of the game with many interesting settings introduced to the game. Better World Generation 3 is undoubtedly one of the mods you should really try.
Better World Generation 3 Version 1.0.6 for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Brings Temples and Pyramids into your world of Minecraft.
- Rivers have gotten more realistic with increased width and depth.
- The errors you might have seen in swamps, deserts, and rivers in the previous versions are fixed.
How to install Better World Generation 3 Version 1.0.6 for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download the Better World Generation 3 Mod
- Install ModLoader.
- Open up your Minecraft bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip.
- Move the contents in the downloaded mod file into your jar.
- Delete META-INF.