BetterSound Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
Bored of hearing the same sounds in minecraft everyday? bored of the “crack” sound of blocks or the sound of flames burning ? Then this mod is made for you! as the title says so (again) Better Sound Mod was created to suite the taste of the people who are bored of the old sounds in minecraft. It felt good to have the BetterSound Mod since it basically changed the audio of the game to a new one (so you won’t get bored). The BetterSound Mod needs the latest version of the LWJGL however right now you will only be able to apply this on normal windows (not mac).
People loves any changes that happen in minecraft and of course the audio changing is one of the most rarest things that modders rarely do so this mod is one of the most interesting mod you will find via the forums. The sound that BetterSound Mod apply to minecraft is better than the original one too, I guess its because the sound in the BetterSound Mod is more realistic than the old minecraft audio.
There isn’t anything bad in this accept the risk that this mod will jam your minecraft.jar and infact you will have to redownload the minecraft game (which again can be solved by backing up bin folder)
BetterSound Mod Version 0.0.12b for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Alpha v0.0.12b
- Fixes the client freeze problem
- Fixed the echo’s in the nether
How to Install BetterSound Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
- First of all you will have to download the latest LWJGL which can be found “here“
- The next thing you will have to do is download the BetterSound Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Patch your Minecraft with Optifine and Industrial Craft 2 “Sound Fix” Jar Patch
- Go to your “bin” folder by going to “run” in your start menu and type “%appdata%/.minecraft/bin”
- Open your “minecraft.jar” and extract all the files in the BetterSound Mod.zip file here
- Please don’t forget to delete “META-INF” in your jar