We all love Minecraft! That is why we the play the game! But as fans, eve we can admit that it does come with, let’s just call if ‘Baggage’. Basically, Minecraft has a lot of Bugs that we all want to see fixed- A lot of things we want to see improved, one of the things that I think is on everyone’s list is for the actual physics of the game to be more compatible! Well search no further, you have just stumbled across of mod which implements a whole new physical aspect to blocks! Welcome to the Block Physics Mod!
Main Features of the Block Physics Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Pistons can not be used as a ‘make-do’ catapult of sorts! Not only does this feature let you indulge in your creative side, but it’s a good idea for a bit of fun too!
- Explosions are one of the main attractions, the ability to destroy the world we have strive to build is always enticing! This mod improves explosion physics!
- Block collision is sufficiently improved, this emphasizes the realistic aspect!
- Falling blocks will destroy things such as leaves, cobwebs and snow!
- Most weak blocks are given the animation and ability to not only fall, but slide!
Additions such as these not only affect how you play the game, but also how you go about building your structures! Unrealistic looking structures will most likely fall down. (that’s right) You now need to form arches to hold all blocks firm in there position!
Block Physics Mod Version 0.5.13 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft MC Forge
How to Install Block Physics Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Download and Install Forge
- Exit Minecraft and go to download the MOD!
- Extract the downloaded .zip file and open your Minecraft.jar with WINRAR.
- Drag and drop all of the files from the MOD download into your Minecraft.jar
- As always, delete the META-INF file! You now have this mod, how easy was that?!