Blood Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
The animal blood mod is as simple as it sounds. When you hit a mob it gives of red particles to symbolise blood. A feature which was planned for Minecraft but some people said it didn’t belong in Minecraft so it wasn’t added. So now you can choose, if you want blood in your game or not by using this mod.
Some people have requested that the bloods should be different colour depending on what mob you hit. The developer has said he will work on that and we can expect it in a future update of the mod.
Please note this mod does not work on servers, the developer believes its because of the way the server handles it, and he is working on it for the future.
Blood Mod Version 3.0.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Fixed crashes
How to Install Blood Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download Blood Mod, for your version of Minecraft
- Install Modloader to use this mod
- Type %appdata% to your start menu
- Open .Minecraft and then open the bin
- Open Minecraft.jar with winrar or 7 zip
- Delete the META INF folder
- Put the mod files into the Minecraft.jar