This mod features new NPCs that will aid you against monsters.
- 1. It is always good to backup minecraft before instaling a new mod.
- 2. Install the latest Minecraft Forge.
- 3. Move the “CastleDef” folder from the “CastleDefese.rar” to bin/mincraft.jar. Use Winrar to open minecraft.jar.
- 4. Play
- 1. Follow the instructions above.
- 2. Install Minecraft Forge into the mincraft_server.jar
- 3. Move the “CastleDef” folder from the “CastleDefese.rar” to mincraft_jar.
- 4. Run the server.
Note: Player who join the server need to have Castle Defenders installed on the client. The minecraft.jar is located at C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
How to change Block ID and Castle SpawnRate:
- 1. Go to .minecraft\config
- 2. Find “Castle Defenders.cfg” and open it with notepad.
- 3.Edit the file. (Remeber: block IDs are from 1-255)
- If you want more castles: Give it a lower number.
- If you want fewer castles: Give it a higher number.
More posts of Castle Defenders Mod :
Castle Defenders Screenshots
- The Archer is stationary and will not move.
- They shoot arrows. (obviously)
- Will attack Monsters within range.
- Ideal for putting on high places. (Like a wall or a small tower.)
- Will not despawn.
- Will move around.
- The Knight have a good amount of health.
- Knights attack Mosters on Sight.
- The Merc no longer has a recipe, now you have to hire him in a mercenary post which can be found around the world
- Will stand still on the Mercenary post until you hire him.
- Give him a gold ingot and he will fight for you.
- Right click to tell him to stay and wait.
- They will not despawn if hired.
- Attack monsters on sight.
- Mercenarys have two textures. One when they are told to wait and one when they are following the player.
Mercenary post in the wilds:
The Medallion is an item found inside enemy castles. Right now there only use is to make your defender NPC follow you. (Like animals following wheat)
- Enemy castles is generated in the world. These castles contains chest where you can find varius items. They are however heavily defended. TNT is a good way of take them out.There are two castle types one with an extra tower.(Nothing special there yet)
- In the middle of the castle there is an ememy knight spawner and the walls are filled with enemy archer spawners. The Enemy archerspawner looks like a dark cobblestone block. The knight spawner look like a red stick.
Castle Defenders Recipes
You start with building a block for the mobs to spawn on. Like this:
Bow = Archer Block
Sword = Knight Block
Castle Defenders Changelogs
- Hold up a medalion to get your Defenders to follow you. (Found in enemy castles)
- Some changes for health and attackstrenght for most mobs.
- The enemy Defenders now attack your defenders on sight.
- Fixed the mages
- Mercs are avalible again.
- Added config file. Check instructions below.