Deck the halls, bundle up in your warm clothes, and prepare for a Minecraft holiday celebration! ChristmasCraft features a number of changes to help you get into the Christmas spirit:
- Colder biomes, meaning snow is all around!
- New items and recipes for delicious Christmas-time treats!
- A Christmas Tree Stand on which to grow your very own Christmas tree!
- Decorations, such as Christmas ornaments, wreaths, stockings, and redstone-powered Christmas lights!
- The ability to wrap up nearly any item as a Christmas present, and give it as an item or place it like a block!
- A new semi-rare friendly mob, the Creeper Claus!
- Santa’s helpers, the Ender Elves, are here to deliver presents!
- Perhaps even a visit from Santa himself??
Craft a Christmas Tree Stand, sprinkle some bonemeal on top, and you’ll have a festive holiday conifer in no time! Cover it with ornaments for the perfect Christmas showpiece!
Hang your stocking up before you go to bed! If you’ve been good, you might find that Santa has visited while you were asleep!
This Creeper Claus doesn’t want to hurt you, it only wants you to enjoy the season! Hack away at it and it might drop some tasty Christmas Spices, perfect for that seasonal recipe you’ve been wanting to cook!
Santa’s helpers, the Ender Elves, can sometimes be found preparing presents! Their only rule: No Peeking!
Current version: 2.0.0! For client and server version 1.4.5:
- 1) version 6.4 is required for this mod! Install and run it once first!
- 2) Unzip the ChristmasCraft download, and you will find a ChristmasCraft_2.0.0.jar file
- 3) Copy ChristmasCraft_2.0.0.jar into your Minecraft “mods” directory
- 4) Spread some Christmas cheer!
Note: If you want to run ChristmasCraft on a server, players will still need to install ChristmasCraft to connect to your server!