Classic Light Mod for Minecraft 1.2.4
The Classic Light Mod basically goes back in Minecraft and returns to the pervious lighting system. This was the time before we had smooth lighting and before changes where made to the light coloring model in Minecraft. A lot of people loves the older lighting system and the Classic Light Mod will give them back that same old experience.
Personally I prefer the new lighting system in Minecraft 1.2.4, since I feel that it just looks better and feels more natural, but when the new lighting system was first implemented into Minecraft I hated it. For me, it had a massive effect on my fraps per second in Minecraft which made the game lag so much more. But since I have a better computer I prefer the new lighting system, so what I am saying is if you get a lot of lag in your game this mod may be for you. As I didn’t have as much lag in Minecraft until the lighting system was added.
How to Install Classic Light Mod for Minecraft 1.2.4
- Download ModLoader
- Download the latest version of the Classic Light Mod for Minecraft 1.2.4
- Locate your roaming folder
- Open .minecraft folder and then the bin folder
- Open Minecraft.jar
- Delete the meta inf
- Drag in the Modloader files
- Do the same with the Classic Light Mod files
- Enjoy using the Classic Light Mod on your Minecraft 1.2.4!