Extended WorkBench Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
This mod adds you the ability to create more things in the game. Extended workbench basically extends you workbench to be able to create more painful stuff like the extended sword which does 100% more damage and 50%harder. Other things like the extended pickaxe also is upgraded “a lot”, however with an equivalent exchange the extended things are also harder to make or in fact doubles the things needed to craft a normal one. To create an extended workbench is easier than killing a creeper, what you do is just to make a normal workbench and put it together ! Not only those things are extended but other items like the the fishing rods, the flint and steel, and the shrears.
Extended WorkBench Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- Lots of new craftable items
- A double workbench added! (extended workbench )
- Lots of new Items too XD!
- Lots of weapons and things upgraded!
Recipe: foe extended workbech only! All of them are also in the screenshot section above!
These are some items you can make!
These are some armor you can make!
An extended bow 50%faster
An extended fish rod fishes 20% faster (catch more fish)
The flint and the steel:
Extended WorkBench Mod Version 0.6 for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs
- New Extended Map
- Edit the configuration files
- Updated Extended Armor
How to Install Extended WorkBench Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Install your Modloader and your Forge normally (put them in your minecraft.jar)
- Install the Extended WorkBench Mod
- Put it into the “mods” folder without unzipping