Forestry Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6/1.4.5
Forestry Automated Tree Farms Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5 is a mod made to farm trees. This mod was made by a guy who was sick of cutting down tree’s to get charcoal to steam his engines on the buildcraft mod. This mod aims to make tree farming easy but not over powered. Forestry Automated Tree Farms Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5 looks like an add-on to Build craft as you can only get a full automated tree farm if you have this working with build craft.
- Go to the wiki at http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki
Forestry Automated Tree Farms Mod Main Features
- Make an automated tree farm
- Additional fuel sources ( charcoal) for build craft or industrial craft
- Make other automated farms i.e wheat.
Please ensure you to this in the right order!
Forestry Mod Version 184.108.40.206 Changelogs
- Thermionic Fabricators will allow for input from top into melting slots.
How to Install Forestry Automated Tree Farms
- Go to Minecraft.jar and back up all your content
- Delete META INF
- You’d need to have the Minecraft Forge installed
- Run and test Minecraft
- Drag the contents from Forestry to .minecraft / mods