When things are too dark and you cannot see anything, this is the mod you should definitely try. This is a mod that allows you to have a block that lights up to maximum brightness when the redstone signal reaches it or when you right-click it. The cool thing about this is that you can actually turn it on and off anytime. Also, you can make different colored blocks with different recipes that will shine varieties of light.
Now start to light up your world with different colored-lights with this mod!
How to Install GlassLight Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- First you need to find the minecraft.jar
- Open the minecraft.jar with winrar
- Delete the meta-inf folder
- Install the Risugami’s ModLoader
- Download and unzip the mod
- Copy all of the *.class files from the unzipped folder into your minecraft.jar
- Find /imgz/ folder in the unzipped folder, copy it over to minecraft.jar
- Enjoy the Mod!