Have you ever felt like a hunter but you had no chance of doing that? Have you felt like Bear Grylls but never got lost or maybe you just want to hunt some minecrafters? If yes then this mod is just for you! This mod features 5 traps and 3 camouflage items that would help you catch your food or just trap other players. This extremely fun mod will leave you sneaking through the woods looking for prey or hunting down victims, it may even be used to prank your friends! This mod leaves you with a large amount of things that you can do with it!
The Hunting traps mod includes:
- The “Cage Hunting Trap” makes a cage pop up just as you step on it!
- The “Fire Hunting Trap” will spark and set any nearby mobs on fire!
- The “Ignite Fire Trap” a remote controlled fire trap that spits out fire on your command.
- The “Spike trap” a deadly trap which kills a mob slowly and painfully if they step on it, even kills players in creative mode!
- The “Grass and Sand coverings” a thin glass block that you can fall through making it possible for covering your traps. This feature has its own self built engine that makes it match your biome’s grass and texture pack.
- “Invisible Pressure Plates” Thin as air pressure plates that work like normal pressure plates but have no sound, no active hit box and are totally invisible!
- “Grass Pressure Plates” same as invisible ones but match your biome and your texture pack.
Cage Hunting Trap-/Fire Hunting Trap-
Pit Fall Trap-/Igniting Fire Trap-
Fake Sand-/Invisible Pressure Plate-
Grass Pressure Plate-
Hunting Traps Mod Version 0.2.1 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Spikes have been adjusted for smooth use!
How to Install Hunting Traps Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download the Hunting Traps mod.
- Download and install ModLoader
- Extract all of the Hunting Traps mod class files into your minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder int the minecraft.jar
- Explore,hunt and kill with your new Hunting Traps mod!