Keep Inventory on Death Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
Like me… some of you might be thinking, “ooohhhwwwww…! at last some modder have made this mod!” and yes it actually works alot when you play this game. If you recall whenever you are killed by a creeper or by some stupid traps you will need to go all the way from zero on collecting you goods right? exactly… its wicked annoying and I understand it myself. However this mod will be you hero because it will make the option “keep inventory on death” available! which means who ever killed you better get prepared since you can go straight back to them to get revenge!
Keep Inventory on Death Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- You don’t have to dirty your fingers to get items back anymore!
- You can keep yout items among death ( which is seriously cool, since it had been asked for years ago)
- One of the most “important” but forgotten mod of all time! a 5/5 rated
How to Install Keep Inventory on Death Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the keep inventory mod from the link above
- Go to your start menu and find “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Then “.minecraft” folder
- Go to “bin” folder
- Find “minecraft.jar” and open it with winrar or 7zip
- Extract the mod here (replace the .class files)