Macro / Keybind Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
This mod actually suits the style of people who loves doing lots of things and for beginners who wants to try “macro’s”. This mods modifies the minecraft game and enables you to bind any keyboard key to a command or a script function (sprinting or opening a gui). The thing is… for this mod you don’t actually have to know anything about key codes and it has a full potential on using the easy-to-use GUI, you don’t have to type all those einstein commands inorder to bink keys anymore. Bind keys can be edited anytime you like and it easy very easy to change or modify. There are whole lots more in this mod including the advanced features like the including of files and parameters in your macros. If you don’t understand how to use it there is a mod review in youtube which is here
Macro / Keybind Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1 Main Features
- Keybinding mod
- Easy-to-use GUI’s
- Customable friend list
- lots more inside
Macro / Keybind Mod Version 0.9 for Minecraft 1.3.1 Changelogs
- Added “buttons” functionality to create macro-able buttons on the macro playback screen
- STACKSIZE variable gets the size of stack in hand
- Improved handling of multi-line chat messages
- Improved the JInput module, MOUSE3 and MOUSE4 now properly supported, and nodes configurable for use under linux and mac.
- onChat event now have CHATCLEAN, CHATPLAYER, CHATMESSAGE which uses experimental “guess” algorithm to split inbound chat.
- and a whole lot more stuff
How to Install Macro / Keybind Mod for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Before you install this mod be sure that all your mods that have previously been installed are already updated for Minecraft 1.3.1
- Download the Bootstrapper Mod first and put it into the Minecraft.jar folder
- Delete the META-INF file
- Download Macro / Keybind Mod and paste it into the Mods folder
- Note that this bootstrapper will not be compatible with ModLoader when released, so it will be necessary to remove it and install Modloader instead, if you are not prepared refresh your jar do not download this beta!