MCDungeon Mod aims to add dungeons to Minecraft in places where there is enough space, the Mod will look for spaces to spawn dungeons. MCDungeon Mod is capable of editing the light levels in dungeons so the less light the harder the challenge. You can also add a lot of dungeons so a lot of fun! MCDungeon Mod also tries not to over write existing buildings and structures but if it does you can reverse the effects. The Mod places stair wells between levels In the dungeons so you can prepare yourself.
MCDungeon Mod is great, because the world generation in Minecraft the dungeons are going to be different. The Mod will automatically add spawners that are in the map by default into the dungeon so it makes the dungons have variety and make them harder. I think MCDungeon Mod can be improved by adding MORE variety into the dungeons. The more variety the better.
MCDungeon Mod Version 0.8.1 for Minecraft 1.2.3 Changelogs
- Minecraft 1.2.3 Compatibility
- Basic “Anvil” map support. (it’s kinda slow right now, but it works)
- Fixed Minecraft 1.2.3 doors
- New torch icons
- Fixed codes
- Replaced End Stone with Sandstone in crypts and sepulchres
- Improved the look of arch ruins and tower entrances with upside down stairs
- Silverfish are a lot more common in the default configs
- Added Circle Stone, Redstone Lamps, Fire Charge, Jungle wood, and Bottle of Enchanting.
- Added circle brick to dungeon and mossy brick meta materials.
- Spiral stairs now use upside down slabs for a cleaner look.
- Arrow traps sometimes shoot fire charges.
- Added Spawn Ocelot, Spawn Iron Golem, and Bottle o’ Enchanting as treasure.
- Bottles o’ Enchanting can appear in coffins.
- Added icons for circle stone brick, lamps, and upper half slabs.
How to Install MCDungeon Mod for Minecraft 1.2.3
- Download the MCDungeon Mod
- Download ModLoader
- Open the Minecraft.jar folder
- Delete the META INF folder
- Drag in the ModLoader files to Minecraft. Jar
- Drag in the MCDungeon Mod files
- Enjoy and explore.
MCDungeon Mod was created by Egg plant