Since Mine Con 2011 everyone has wanted a cape in Minecraft! Everyone who went to Mine Con 2011 got a cape. Instantly there was a mod released on getting your own Mine con cape. But now there’s a mod where you can get your very own cape, and you can customise the cape if you wish! You can also make a custom cape and upload it so others can use your cape!
If you go on a server no one will be able to see your cape unless they have the mod installed, so pass this page onto your friends on servers and then they can have a cape and you can show your cape of too! If you are sick of your cape all you need to do is uninstall the mod, or click the toggle button to hide it.
Showcasing the cape in single player!
How to Install Capes Mod for Minecraft 1.2.4 and 1.2.5
- Download the Minecraft Capes Mod
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft
- Open the bin then Minecraft.jar file (with winrar or 7zip)
- Delete the folder called META INF
- Drag in the class files from the mod zip
- Close all windows, open Minecraft
- And feel like a hero with your cape!